How to program your keyless entry keypad
The SecuriCode™ keyless entry keypad, located on the driver’s door, lets you enter a code to unlock your vehicle.
At some point, you might want to change the original, five-digit security code that came with your vehicle.
Changing this security code only takes a few minutes. Don’t forget to write down your new code and keep it in a safe location.
- Read the locks and security information in your owner’s manual
- Find the original, five-digit security code printed on the owner’s wallet card in the glove compartment
- Enter the factory-set code.
- Within five seconds, press the 1 • 2 button on the keypad.
- Enter the personal, five-digit code you’d like to use. Each number must be entered within five seconds of the previous one.
- For the memory recall feature (if equipped), press the 1 • 2 button to store Driver 1 settings or the 3 • 4 button to store Driver 2 settings.
- The doors will lock, then unlock, to confirm that your personal entry code has been programmed.