How to tell if you have the Vehicle Health Report Feature
A Vehicle Health Report provides diagnostic, maintenance, and recall information so you can stay on top of your vehicle’s requirements. A Vehicle Health Report* is a standard SYNC® feature on 2010 and later model-year SYNC-equipped vehicles.27,48
*Aftermarket OBD-II wireless transceiver diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist. To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
- Pair and connect your phone to SYNC
- Familiarize yourself with the controls in your vehicle
- Turn on your vehicle, phone, and radio/SYNC
- Your vehicle must be in Park but ensure the parking brake is not engaged
- Make sure the vehicle is running and not in Accessory mode
- Ensure the vehicle has been running for at least 60 seconds before running the report
2. Press the Arrow buttons to move through the Phone Menu.
3. If the feature is available on your vehicle, "Vehicle Health Report" will display within the Phone Menu.
If you have the feature, you can use a voice command to run a Vehicle Health Report.