If you're wondering whether your vehicle's operating systems are performing properly, you can use a voice command to find out with SYNC®. A Vehicle Health Report* provides diagnostic, maintenance, and recall information so you can stay on top of your vehicle’s requirements.27,48
*Aftermarket OBD-II wireless transceiver diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist. To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
- Before running a report in your vehicle, you must activate the Vehicle Health Report feature in your SYNC Owner account
- Pair and connect your phone with SYNC, and be sure your phone's Caller ID feature is not blocked
- Make sure the phone you're using is set as Active in your SYNC Owner account settings
- Familiarize yourself with the controls in your vehicle
- Ensure the parking brake is not engaged
- Ensure the vehicle has been running for at least 60 seconds before running the report
Turn your vehicle on and put it in Park, not Accessory mode.
Run your vehicle for at least one minute before you run the report. (You will need to continually run your the vehicle during the collection and sending of vehicle information, as well.)
Turn on your
- Mobile phone
Press or pull the Voice button and say, "Vehicle Health Report."
Run Report displays. Press OK.
Connecting displays. SYNC is now checking the status of the major systems in your vehicle and will send this information using your phone.
When the vehicle information has been sent, Sending Complete displays.
Your report will be available in your SYNC Owner account within a few minutes of running your report.
Quick Tip: Hear a recording?
If you request a Vehicle Health Report and hear a recording asking you to register at SYNC Owner, but have already activated the service in your account, Caller ID may be blocked on your phone. Be sure the connected phone is registered as the Active phone in your SYNC Owner account, turn off Caller ID blocking, and attempt to run another report.
Quick Tip: Don't see Vehicle Health Report?
If the Vehicle Health Report service is not available for your vehicle, Vehicle Health will not display as an option in the Phone menu. A dealer-installed upgrade that includes this SYNC feature may be available for your vehicle. Contact your preferred dealership for availability.