How to change Vehicle Health Report settings
A SYNC® Vehicle Health Report* provides diagnostic, maintenance, and recall information so you can stay on top of your vehicle’s requirements. With the Automatic Reports feature, you can be reminded to run a Vehicle Health Report. You can also set the Automatic Reminders to run a Vehicle Health Report at specific mileage intervals.27
*Aftermarket OBD-II wireless transceiver diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist. To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
- Familiarize yourself with the controls in your vehicle
- Your vehicle must be in Park
- Turn on your vehicle and Radio/SYNC
- Press the Phone button. Phone menu displays.
- Press Arrows until Vehicle Health displays. Press OK.
- Press Arrows until User Preferences displays. Press OK.
- Press Arrows until Automatic Reports displays. Press OK.
- Press Arrows until Automatic Reports On displays. Press OK.
- Auto Reports Set On displays to confirm your choice. You can also set the Automatic Reminders to run a Vehicle Health Report at specific mileage intervals.
- To set reminders at mileage intervals Press Arrows until User Preferences displays. Press OK.
- Press Arrows until Mileage Intervals displays. Press OK.
- Press Arrows to view the different mileage intervals: 5,000, 7,500 or 10,000. Select the mileage interval at which you'd like to be reminded to run a report, and press OK.
- Mileage Interval Set displays confirming your choice.
It’s recommended that you select the same mileage interval that your Scheduled Maintenance Guide recommends you perform your Factory Scheduled Maintenance.
Don't see Vehicle Health Report?
If the Vehicle Health Report service is not available on your vehicle, Vehicle Health will not display as an option in the Phone menu. A dealer-installed upgrade that includes this SYNC feature may be available for your vehicle. Contact your preferred dealership for availability.