After you’ve installed the latest SYNC® software updates in your vehicle, be sure to report the successful installation.27
- To perform the following steps, you must first complete the previous procedure: How to install updates in your vehicle
- Remove the USB drive used to install the software update from your vehicle’s USB port and take it to your computer.
- Log in to your SYNC Owner account.
- Visit the SYNC Software Updates page. If you see a notification saying, "You have recently downloaded an update," then you are eligible to confirm that you were able to update your SYNC system successfully. Choose Confirm Update.
If you do not see the Confirm Update button, you may need to manually report your SYNC software version. Visit the software report page and follow the on screen instructions.
- You'll be instructed to connect your computer to the USB drive that you used to install the SYNC software update to your vehicle.
When you've inserted the USB drive, choose Report Update to Ford.
Run a vehicle health report
Now that your SYNC software is up to date, make sure you vehicle's operating systems are performing optimally by running a vehicle health report.