How to change Vehicle Health Report settings
A SYNC® Vehicle Health Report* provides diagnostic, maintenance, and recall information so you can stay on top of your vehicle’s requirements. With the Automatic Reports feature, you can be reminded to run a Vehicle Health Report. You can also set the Automatic Reminders to run a Vehicle Health Report at specific mileage intervals.27
*Aftermarket OBD-II wireless transceiver diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist. To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.
- Familiarize yourself with the controls in your vehicle
- Your vehicle must be in Park
- Turn on your vehicle and Radio/SYNC
- Press the Phone button. Phone menu displays.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Advanced.
- Touch Vehicle Health Report.
- Touch Automatic Reports. The current setting is highlighted.
- If you'd like to be prompted to run a Vehicle Health Report at a certain mileage interval, touch Set Auto Reports On.
- Touch Mileage Interval.
- The current setting is highlighted. To set the interval to 5,000, 7,500, or 10,000, touch the interval at which you'd like to be reminded to run a Vehicle Health Report.
It’s recommended that you select the same mileage interval that your Scheduled Maintenance Guide recommends you perform your Factory Scheduled Maintenance.
Don't see Vehicle Health Report?
If the Vehicle Health Report service is not available on your vehicle, Vehicle Health will not display as an option in the Phone menu. A dealer-installed upgrade that includes this SYNC feature may be available for your vehicle. Contact your preferred dealership for availability.