How do I pair my iPhone with SYNC?
Connect your iPhone with SYNC® to make and receive hands-free calls through your vehicle’s audio system.27,43
Here’s how to pair your iPhone with SYNC:
- Start your vehicle and power on your phone.
- Enable your phone’s Bluetooth® feature48:
- Press Settings > Bluetooth
- Press the Bluetooth slider to turn on Bluetooth.
- Press SYNC.
- Verify that the two numbers match.
- Press Pair on your phone, and Yes on your SYNC touchscreen to confirm.
- Upon successful pairing, SYNC displays a message confirming the phone is connected.
What if I’ve previously paired an iPhone?
If you’ve previously paired an iPhone with the same device name as the iPhone you’re currently trying to pair, you may need to:
- Delete SYNC from your phone.
- Delete all of your devices from SYNC.
- Pair your phone again.