How do I pair my LG G2/G3 with SYNC?
Connect your LG G2/G3 with SYNC® to make and receive hands-free calls.27
Here’s how to pair your phone:
- Start your vehicle and power on your phone.
- Enable your phone’s Bluetooth® feature:48
- Tap Home > Tap Menu > System settings > Bluetooth
- Tap On/Off to activate the feature. When active, the Bluetooth icon appears within the Status Bar.
- Press the Phone button to access the Phone Menu. Press OK. Add a Device displays. Press OK.
- SYNC prompts, "Press OK to begin pairing device." Press OK.
- SYNC prompts, "Search for SYNC on your device and enter the PIN or Pass-key provided by SYNC."
- Go back to your phone’s Bluetooth settings, and scan for devices.
- Press SYNC.
- Verify that the two numbers match.
- Press Pair on your phone, and Yes on your SYNC touchscreen to confirm.