How do I pair my Galaxy S5 with SYNC?
Connect your Samsung Galaxy S5™ with SYNC® to make and receive hands-free calls.27,43
Here’s how to pair your phone:
- Start your vehicle, and power on your Galaxy S5.
- Enable your phone’s Bluetooth® feature:48
- Press Apps > Settings
- Scroll to and press Bluetooth,/b>; to turn Bluetooth on, press the Bluetooth slider.
- Press SYNC.
- Verify that the two numbers match.
- Press Pair on your phone to confirm.
- Upon successful pairing, SYNC displays a message confirming the phone is connected.