Why don't I see the latest software version to download on the SYNC Updates page?
If you’ve installed previous versions of SYNC in your vehicle, and you don’t see them in your account, it’s possible the successful installation was not reported. As a result, the latest available software update may not be listed in your SYNC Owner account.
Here’s how to check your version of SYNC.
1. Log on to your SYNC Owner Account and visit the SYNC Updates page.
2. If you see a notification that says, "You have recently downloaded an update," choose Confirm Update.
3. You'll then be instructed on how to report your last successful installation, so that we can keep you informed when each new update becomes available.
If you don't see any notifications on the SYNC Software Updates page, then your SYNC system is up to date.
You can also check the version of your SYNC software by running a Vehicle Health Report, which records the current version. (Show me how to run a Vehicle Health Report.)
- After running the report, you will receive an email notifying you that your Vehicle Health Report is ready.
- Check your Owner Account. If there are no updates to download, your SYNC version is up to date.