Why won't my Nexus 4G stream music to SYNC anymore?
We can help get your favorite albums back on track
Here are some troubleshooting tips for music streaming issues27:
1. Check your Bluetooth® settings.48
- Make sure the SYNC media source is set to Bluetooth media.
- Enable your phone’s Bluetooth feature, and make your phone discoverable.
- Double-check that the volume setting is loud enough on both your phone and your vehicle.
2. Make sure your phone is paired with SYNC.
- If you’ve recently updated your phone’s software, you may need to pair your phone again with SYNC. (How to pair your phone.)
- Set your phone as the primary SYNC device.
- Cycling your phone’s power on and off may be enough to resolve the issue.
3. Reset your systems, only if necessary.
- You can also try performing a SYNC Master Reset. This menu option can be found under System Settings.
- After performing a Master Reset, you’ll need to pair your phone again with SYNC.