How do I pair my iPhone with SYNC?
Connect your iPhone with SYNC® with Voice-Activated Navigation® to make and receive hands-free calls through your vehicle’s audio system.27,43
Here’s how to pair your iPhone with SYNC with Voice-Activated Navigation:
1. Start your vehicle and power on your phone.
2. Enable your phone’s Bluetooth® feature48:
- Press > Settings > Bluetooth.
- Press the Bluetooth slider to turn on Bluetooth.
3. Meanwhile, on your vehicle’s touchscreen, SYNC will have listed any devices that are already paired.
- Press Add a Device.
4. Go back to your phone’s Bluetooth settings, and scan for devices.
- Press SYNC.
5. Both your phone and SYNC should now display a six-digit PIN.
- Verify that the two numbers match.
- Press Pair on your phone, and Yes on your SYNC touchscreen to confirm.