How do I pair my Motorola Moto G or Moto X with SYNC?
Connect your Motorola Moto G or Moto X to SYNC® with Voice-Activated Navigation® to make and receive hands-free calls.27
Here’s how to pair your phone:
1. Start your vehicle and power on your phone.
2. Enable your phone’s Bluetooth® feature:48
- Tap Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Under Wireless & Networks; Turn Bluetooth on.
3. Select Phone with the radio or steering wheel button or touchscreen to access the Phone Menu.
4. Touch Settings on the touchscreen.
- If this is the first phone to be paired, this will be a pop-up; otherwise, touch the Settings tab.
5. SYNC prompts, "Search for SYNC on your device and enter the PIN or Pass-key provided by SYNC."
6. Go back to your phone’s Bluetooth settings, and scan for devices.
- Press SYNC.
7. Both your phone and SYNC should now display a six-digit PIN.
- Verify that the two numbers match.
- Press Pair on your phone, and Yes on your SYNC touchscreen to confirm.