How do I pair my LG G2/G3 with SYNC?
Connect your LG G2/G3 with SYNC® with Voice-Activated Navigation to make and receive hands-free calls.27
Here’s how to pair your phone:
1. Start your vehicle and power on your phone.
2. Enable your phone’s Bluetooth® feature:48
- Tap Home > Tap Menu > System settings > Bluetooth
- Tap On/Off to activate the feature. When active, the Bluetooth icon appears within the Status Bar.
3. Select Phone with the radio or steering wheel button or touchscreen to access the Phone Menu.
4. Touch Settings on the touchscreen.
If this is the first phone to be paired, this will be a pop-up; otherwise, touch the Settings tab.
5. SYNC prompts, "Search for SYNC on your device and enter the PIN or Pass-key provided by SYNC."
6. Go back to your phone’s Bluetooth settings, and scan for devices.
- Press SYNC.
7. Both your phone and SYNC should now display a six-digit PIN.
- Verify that the two numbers match.
- Press Pair on your phone, and Yes on your SYNC touchscreen to confirm.