How do I pair my LG G2/G3 with SYNC?
Connect your LG G2/G3 to SYNC® with MyFord Touch® to make and receive hands-free calls.27
Here’s how to pair your phone:
- Start your vehicle and power on your phone.
- Enable your phone's Bluetooth® feature:48
Tap Home > Tap Menu > System settings > Bluetooth
Tap On/Off to activate the feature. When active, the Bluetooth icon appears within the Status Bar.
- Meanwhile, on your vehicle's touchscreen, SYNC will have listed any devices that are already paired.
Press Add a Device.
- Go back to your phone's Bluetooth settings, and scan for devices.
- Both your phone and SYNC should now display a six-digit PIN.
Verify that the two numbers match.
Press Pair on your phone, and Yes on your SYNC touchscreen to confirm.