The Ford Connected Charge Station is available to purchase through your local Ford Dealer or on FordParts.com. It can maximize your home charging speed and also provides connected solutions to enhance your home charging experience. Ford estimates that the Ford Connected Charge Station adds an average of 30 miles of range per charging hour on a Mustang Mach-E with an extended-range battery and rear-wheel drive. It’s a smart way to manage and minimize your charge time. When you connect the Ford Connected Charge Station to your FordPass™ App, you can enjoy connected features and control the charge station and manage charging remotely from the palm of your hand.* The Ford Connected Charge Station, charges up to 10X faster than a standard wall outlet.** You can even control access to the charge station, share with others and schedule charge times with available intelligent features.
There are several ways to order and install your Ford Connected Charge Station. When you purchase your Mustang Mach-E online, simply add it to your order and finance it with your vehicle. You also have the option to order directly through your Dealer or on FordParts.com (search for “charge station”). Provide the installation spec sheet to your licensed electrician to help support an accurate quote. Need help finding a licensed electrician? Check the Amazon site or QMerit to see if the installation service is available in your area.
You might also be interested in ...
Ford Connected Charge Station Info
- Designed specifically for your Ford EV.
- Backed by Ford Motor Company (3-year limited warranty†).
- Works with all J1772 plugs (EV industry standard).
- The Ford Connected Charge Station offers up to 48 Amps to maximize your home charging speed for your Ford electric vehicle.††
- Easy to use. Flexible: Adjustable power levels to accommodate a range of charge currents in situations where power may be limited, to enable compatibility with almost any home electrical system.‡
Ford Connected Charge Station Specs
- Connector uses industry standard/universal SAE J1772 connector. Compatible with all electric vehicles on the market today (that are compliant with SAE J1772), including Tesla with a commonly used adapter
- Up to 11.5 kW/48-Amp output
- Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi capability (5.0GHz and 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n)
- Dynamic color LED lights show power, connectivity and charging status
- Can be installed both indoors and outdoors.
- Capable of post mounting
- Weatherproof: IP-65 for outdoor installation
- Lightweight cable; length is 20 ft.
- Includes dedicated coupler dock for convenient cable and coupler storage
- Coupler holster keeps debris and dust out of the plug for clean and convenient usage
- Allows you to keep your charge coupler closer to where you park
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubber grip
- Impact-resistant replaceable faceplate
- Flexible wiring options
- Can have wiring feed into unit from rear or bottom, for flexible install
- Security lock
- Box has two security screws that prevent the wallbox from being removed from the wall without completely disassembling entire unit
- Designed by Webasto in collaboration with Ford
- The Ford Connected Charge Station provides
- Output Power: Max 48A/11.5kW
- Input Voltage: 240V
- Input Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 258mm x 450mm x 131mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 13.2 lbs. or 6kg (this may change slightly for NA/EU variants)
- Weatherproof: IP-65 for outdoor installation.
- Warranty: limited 3 year†
- Safety: UL Certification pending
- In the box:
- Ford Connected Charge Station, including removable outer cover
- 20-ft. cable & charge coupler
- Wall-mounting bracket
- User and installation manual
- Installation hardware (some installer-specific conduit hardware not included)
*FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Standard = 120V. Ford Connected Charge Station = 240V. When equipped with an extended-range battery and rear-wheel drive. Range and charge time based on manufacturer computer engineering simulations and EPA-estimated range calculation methodology. The charging rate decreases as battery reaches full capacity. Your results may vary based on peak charging times and battery state of charge. Actual vehicle range varies with conditions such as external elements, driving behaviors, vehicle maintenance, lithium-ion battery age and state of health.
†See your dealer for limited-warranty details.
The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.