Get the best windshield wiper blades for your Ford.
Do I need new wiper blades?
Waiting until it starts raining, sleeting or snowing to discover your wipers aren’t functioning at their best is the last thing you want while out on the road. They should be replaced as soon as you notice a difference in driving visibility due to cracked, peeling or brittle blades. Other signs include streaking, chattering, worn rubber, split rubber, bent refill or wiper frame or loose connection systems. An easy rule of thumb is most drivers require new replacement blades every six months.
Schedule a service appointment
Find your dealer or learn how to use the FordPass app to make scheduling easy.
Why choose Ford Service to replace my wipers?
Our Ford Service technicians are expertly trained to not only know when it’s time to make a change, they can also choose the right type of blade to fit your Ford vehicle for every seasonal need.
Plus, we carry several models to choose from, including the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) blades designed for your specific Ford, which offer the following benefits:
- Blade is designed, tested and validated by Ford engineers for your specific vehicle
- Provides exceptional visibility under all conditions and includes a built-in spoiler for efficient wiping, regardless of the vehicle speed
- A compact wiper, providing a broader field of vision
- A frost-proof, mono-black structure improves performance in very cold weather
- Aerodynamic design provides a modern and attractive appearance, which fits perfectly with the vehicle
- A built-in spoiler along the complete length of the wiper prevents the wiper from lifting up from the windshield at high speeds
- The aerodynamic design helps reduces noise by approximately 50 percent when compared to a conventional wiper blade
- Greater adhesion to the windshield results in improved performance
- An optimal wipe is achieved through constant pressure being provided along the whole length of the blade
Schedule Service with the FordPass App.
Have a question about your Ford vehicle’s wiper blades? The FordPass App makes scheduling service easy.* The app also keeps your dealer service records up to date. In addition, FordPass puts important vehicle information like Vehicle Health Alerts, service history and warranty info at your fingertips. Plus, FordPass Rewards puts Points in your pocket for things you already do with us. You’ll earn 10 Points for every $1 you spend on vehicle service and maintenance. You can then redeem them for discounts on service, parts and accessories, or your next new vehicle purchase.
Download the FordPass App today on Google Play or through the Apple AppStore.
*At participating dealers.