WHEN YOU SHOULD CHANGE SHOCKS AND STRUTS
Ford Motor Company recommends that you have your shocks and struts checked at each maintenance visit.
But you may want to have a suspension system inspection done sooner if:
- Your vehicle frequently bounces
- Your vehicle no longer handles or brakes the way it used to
- Your tires lose their grip on the road
- You experience audible vibration or noise
- You see excessive or uneven tire wear
- You see fluid leaks from your shocks or struts
- You see dents, holes, or other damage on your shocks or struts
GENUINE MOTORCRAFT SHOCKS AND STRUTS
Motorcraft® replacement shocks and struts are engineered to Ford Motor Company specifications and made specifically for your vehicle.
Motorcraft shocks and struts offer the following benefits:
- Engineered to help bring back a smooth ride
- Help provide consistent control for improved safety
- Help reduce wheel bounce
- Are application-specific—not “one size fits all”
Visit your local Ford Dealership for replacement Motorcraft shock and strut parts, or visit www.fordparts.com.