BEFORE YOU START
There are a few things you should do before starting step 1:
- Read the locks and security information in your owner’s manual
- Have your roadside assistance number handy
- Have your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) handy
- Take all of your IKTs with you if you go to your dealership
If you’ve misplaced your Intelligent Access key, or would like to buy a replacement key, follow these steps:
1. Contact or visit your authorized Ford Dealership.
2. Give them your Vehicle Identification Number.
3. The dealership will provide you with a new coded spare or replacement key.*
*There may be a charge for this service, so check with your Dealer first.