Adding a Vehicle to My Vehicles
- Select the My Vehicles applet on the FordPassTM dashboard.
- Select the Add Vehicle button.
- Locate your VIN. Use the Where can I find my VIN? link in the FordPassTM app for assistance in finding your VIN.
- The Camera button will be activated onscreen.
- Place the red line over the barcode on your door label to scan your VIN. The app will automatically capture the VIN.
- You can also enter your VIN manually in the VIN field.
- A confirmation message will appear and the vehicle will have been added to your My Vehicles list.
- If the VIN was not captured or entered correctly, try rescanning or manually entering your VIN using the steps above.