When you should change air filters
Ford Motor Company recommends that you replace this filter every 15,000-30,000 miles, depending on your vehicle model.
But you may want to replace it more often if:
- You drive on dirt roads or in excessively dusty conditions
- You see a lot of dirt or debris in the filter
- You experience a rough idle or sluggish acceleration
- You experience decreased efficiency
Is it time for a new air filter? Let's find out.
Genuine motorcraft air filters
If you take care of your vehicle, it will help take care of you. And when you use a Motorcraft® air filter, you’re using a factory-approved replacement part that is specifically made for your vehicle.
Motorcraft air filters offer benefits, such as:
- More than 98% efficiency in stopping dust
- Treated filter material for better capacity and efficiency
- Tight, leak proof polyurethane seals
- Extreme temperature resistance
- Application-specific filters—not “one size fits all”
Visit your local Ford Dealership for a replacement Motorcraft air filter, or visit www.fordparts.com.