Before you start
There are a few things you should do before starting step 1:
- Pair and connect your phone to SYNC
- Familiarize yourself with the controls in your vehicle
- Turn on your vehicle, phone, and radio/SYNC
- Your vehicle must be in Park but ensure the parking brake is not engaged
- Make sure the vehicle is running and not in Accessory mode
- Ensure the vehicle has been running for at least 60 seconds before running the report
Press the Arrow buttons to move through the Phone Menu.
If the feature is available on your vehicle, "Vehicle Health Report" will display within the Phone Menu.
If you have the feature, you can use a voice command to run a Vehicle Health Report.
Don't see Vehicle Health Report?
If the feature is not available on your vehicle, Vehicle Health Report will not display as an option in the Phone menu. A dealer-installed upgrade that includes this SYNC feature may be available for your vehicle. Contact your preferred dealership for availability.