How to access SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link
You can control SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link with a tap of the SYNC touchscreen or Voice Commands. To access SiriusXM Travel Link using your touchscreen, press the Apps icon in the Feature bar, and then press the SIRIUS Travel Link icon. When the next screen appears, press the icon of the service you wish to access, and SYNC will display the service’s information on the touchscreen.27 Available SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link services include:
- Traffic List provides you with real-time traffic information such as traffic speed, accidents and road closures, as well as alternate route guidance and mapping to help you avoid problem areas.
- Fuel Prices gives you detailed information on nearby fuel prices. You have the option to sort results by lowest price, fuel type, distance or brand name.
- Weather provides you with detailed local and national weather information, including current conditions and 5-day forecasts. You can also see detailed radar maps, storm and surface weather information.
- Ski Conditions lets you keep track of the conditions at larger ski resort areas.
- Movie Listings shows listings of the current top 40 movies playing across the country. It also gives you access to local theater listings, including start times, ratings and theater addresses.
- Sports Info delivers in-game and final scores, headlines, plus upcoming schedules for every major sport. Information is available for professional teams and college programs.
- Subscription Info allows you to view your subscription information.
Sirius Voice Commands
Use these Voice Commands to access the following SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link features:
“5-Day Weather Forecast”
Learn more about Voice Commands.
Movie Listings: The SiriusXM movie service provides information on listings for the top 40 movies in the U.S. All movies will NOT be listed for every theater. Duplicate movie titles are possible if the theater shows multiple formats (3D, IMAX, conventional movie, etc.).
Weather Map: The SiriusXM Travel Link Weather Map is always centered on the vehicle unless the driver zooms in or out to an alternate map view. The map will not adjust automatically when a location is selected for the 5-Day Forecast. The timestamp on the Weather Map is always shown as Standard Time (not Daylight Savings Time).