Roadside Assistance Contact Info

Who to call if you need roadside service:

Ford If you are driving a Ford or Mercury Call: 800-241-3673
Lincoln If you are driving a Lincoln Call: 800-521-4140
Canada If you are driving in Canada Call: 800-565-3673

In Case of Emergency Before you pick up the phone to dial Roadside Assistance, make sure you and anyone else who might be on the scene is safe. If you need any emergency help from the police, fire department or hospital, call 911 first.

What You Need to Provide

  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
  • Vehicle make and model
  • Vehicle color
  • License plate number
  • Your current location

Note: Your 17-character VIN is listed on your vehicle title, registration and insurance documents. It can be found on the driver's side of the dashboard, near the windshield (1) and on the driver's side door jamb (2).


If you recently purchased a new vehicle, your owner card has your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and the Roadside Assistance 800 phone number.