Guide to Keys
The available innovative MyKey® feature ensures that important safety features remain on, automatically muting the audio system volume whenever Belt-Minder® is activated. It also allows you to choose and place limits on speed (80 mph maximum) and audio system volume, and can even bring the low-fuel light on sooner.
This available feature allows access to the vehicle by simply entering a security code onto a keyless entry keypad located on the driver’s door.
The integrated keyhead transmitter functions as both a programmed ignition key that operates all the locks and starts the vehicle, as well as a remote keyless entry transmitter for use with your keyless entry system.
When the vehicle is equipped with the available intelligent access feature, with the IA key located in your pocket, purse or briefcase, you can apply the brake pedal and press the start/stop button to start the engine.
What Every Driver Should Know
- Guide to Keys
- How To Replace Lost Keys & Program A Keyless Entry Code
- How To Check Tire Air Pressure
- How To Change A Flat Tire
- How To Jump-Start A Dead Battery
- How To Save Fuel
- What To Do After An Accident
- Why Genuine Ford Collision Parts Are The Right Choice
- How To Use Easy Fuel Capless Fuel System